Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Week 11: BOC FInal Evaluation

---à This class has been an enjoyable experience. I have enjoyed learning everything that has been taught as well as enjoyed the projects along the way. The class has been very informational on something I really didn’t have knowledge or experience with prior to the class but with everything we have done in the class I have a better view of what advertising is and how it is part of everyday life. Working on the EOC’s and final were easy to work on due to actually wanting to do them. I feel I have done pretty well in this class considering I have been here every week. I always keep up with my EOc’s and make sure they are turned in on time though I did forget to update my twitter a few days. Though when it came to the final project I worked hard and was very happy with my idea and how much I accomplished with that. I enjoyed the final project and considered it was a good way to end the class. The overall class experience has been very enjoyed and informational on advertising now I understand advertising more than I ever expected to. Due to the effort I have put in the class and how I feel I have improved on the subject I feel I deserve an “A” in the class. 


No comments:

Post a Comment